CURRENT CSF FAMILIES: Requalification applications for the 2023-24 academic year are available as of February 1st, 2023. Current families with eligible CSF Scholars should have received an email inviting them to renew their scholarship for the 2023-24 academic year. Though priority is given to returning families, scholarships are awarded on a first come, first serve basis. The deadline for current, eligible families to complete their 2023-24 scholarship application is Friday, May 5th, 2023.
FAMILIES NEW TO CSF: Information for new K-8 scholarship applicants for the 2023-24 school year is now available at all CSF participating private schools. To be eligible for a new scholarship in 2023-24:
- Your child must be entering Kindergarten for the first time in September 2023 and be 5 years old by December 31, 2023 OR entering grades 1-8 and transferring from a public or charter school (a 2022-23 report card is required for children entering grades 1-8).
- You must register your child at a CSF participating school. If you are interested in homeschooling, please see our Homeschool Scholarships page.
- Your family’s income must be at or below CSF’s income guidelines.
Please contact the CSF participating private school you are interested in directly to determine your initial eligibility and for application information.
- Please note that scholarship amounts vary depending on the family’s income, household size and the school’s tuition cost. Currently, the average scholarship is $2,330.
- CSF scholarships do not cover the full tuition. Families are required to pay the difference between the school tuition and the scholarship. Families will have to pay any additional school fees.
- Families are expected to contribute a minimum of 25 percent of their children’s tuition.