CURRENT CSF FAMILIES: If your child already has a CSF scholarship, you will be emailed a link to requalify by February 1st.
Information about new applications for the 2018-19 school year will be available in the Spring.
- Please note that scholarship amounts vary depending on the family’s income, household size and the school’s tuition cost. The highest scholarship amounts range from $2,500 to $3,200. Currently, the average scholarship amount for New York families is $2,023.
- The scholarships will not cover the full tuition.
- Families will be required to pay the difference between the school tuition & the scholarship.
- Families will have to pay any additional school fees.
- Families will be required to contribute a minimum of 25 percent of their children’s tuition.